SBG Posters

As I continue to implement Standards Based Grading in my classroom, I've been looking for my resources for students to help them understand the system.

I found these wonderful posters at "Everybody Is A Genius" blog, but they didn't really work with my own system. I am trying to stick to Marzano's philosophy of a 4-point scale, where 3 represents meeting the standard and 4 represents going beyond the standard. I like this idea because it encourages and challenges students to exceed the standard.

So, I took Sarah's posters and tweaked them to fit my system. I changed the level scale to a 4-point scale, and reworded the descriptions.


I also made a minor tweak to the process poster: adding an arrow from "Quiz on the Skill" to "Demonstrate Mastery" because after all, the ideal situation would be for students to master the skill the first time around! 


Big thanks again to Sarah at "Everybody is a Genius" for the inspiration! 




No comments on "SBG Posters"

Leave a Reply